Monday 18 September 2017

Gripped from Start to Finish

On a recent holiday I needed to take something with me that was going to hold my attention as the weather was likely to be not good.

2nd in the series by Sharon Bolton proved just the thing. Dead Scared definitely livedup to its title. Again with Lacey as the main character the story line kept me enthralled throughout. I won't spoil the plot but it does strike rather close to home and I suspect a few echelons of higher education would see some similarities here.

I just love this authors style of writing, a good solid plot but quite a few twists and turns so you never really get the full answer until the end. Again, it's left a cliff hanger for the next book which I have by the side of me, ready to start.

I'm going to enjoy it, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment