Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cracking Murder Mystery

This book is not an author that I have read before although the wife swears by her. Having read all my books from the library and at a loose end so to speak I thought I would give her a try. OMG, what have I been missing. What a book. This is the first in the series and spends a little while explaing who the main character is, well so I thought. There are so many twists and turns in it but all they do is keep you enthralled.

The main character is so convoluted that at times you wonder where you are. I did get the plot about 2 chapters from the end but even then the was a twist in the tail and the final ending was totally unexpected.

I loved this book so much I have immediately gone to Amazon and ordered the next three in the series. Looking forward to some good reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment