Sunday 6 March 2011

Camera Lens

It might be worth noting to anyone that is reading the blogs of mine that all the recnt photos have been taken with a couple of new lenses. I wanted to copy a few pics but was thwarted by the fact they were in an album and i was unable to remove the pages. So, the only way to take a photo of a photo. not having the necessary macro lens, maybe because they start at around £350 I went to the local Jessop's for advice. The guy there sold me a Tamron 80 - 300mm with a macro facility, (bargain at £99) and I managed to get a wide angle / macro converter off Ebay for £13.99. Now I'm ready to experiment and the last two blogs are the first reulsts. Any comments would be appreciated.

It's probably obvious to any real photographers out there that i am very much the beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment